- The school observes the rules and regulations framed by the Department of Education and Training including those of Child Safety Standards.
- The school has developed relevant policies such as Discipline Procedures, Student Attendance Policy, etc.
- Students observe the regulations framed by the school, protect the school's reputation and intellectual properties and take the responsibility for the damages caused by themselves.
- Within school terms, students are not allowed to enter the campus without the company of adults before 9:10am.
- Without permission, students cannot leave school for shopping or go home during school time.
- During class time, students are not allowed to use mobile phones; Without permission of class teachers, students are not allowed to use tablets in class.
- Students are not suggested to bring any valuable items to school. They would take full responsibilities for any loss or damage.
- Early collection is only accepted with written confirmation from the Chinese Office after completing the Student Early Collection Form.
- All the students not being collected 15 minutes after class would be sent to the Chinese Office on campus.
- Parents need to provide written authorization for other guardians or friends to collect their children if they are not able to do so themselves.
- All the campuses are NUTS-FREE and EGGS-FREE due to food allergic concerns.
- During class time, parents and non-ECLS staff are not allowed to stay on campus.
个人信息收集-保护您的个人隐私 Privacy Collection Notice - Protecting your privacy and sharing information
If you have any queries about the handling of your information by the community language school or to correct and update your information please contact the school.
家长/监护人声明 Parent / Guardian Privacy Consent and Declaration
I confirm that the information provided on this enrolment form is true and correct and I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions of enrolment accompanying this enrolment form. I consent to:
- the collection of my child’s health and personal information by the community language school for the purposes mentioned in this form;
- the community language school disclosing my child’s personal information contained in this enrolment form (name, date of birth and mainstream school name), to the Department of Education and Training for data verification and funding purposes
I understand that the Principal or teacher (where the Principal or teacher in charge is unable to contact me) is allowed to disclose personal and health information to professional third parties in the event of a medical emergency, in accordance with Victorian privacy law.
年度肖像公开声明 Annual Photography Consent
During the school year there are many occasions and events where staff may photograph, film or record students participating in school activities and events. We do this for many reasons including to celebrate student participation and achievement, or to communicate with our parents and school community.
This notice applies to photographs, video or recordings of students that are collected, used and disclosed by the school. We ask that any parents/carers or other members of our school community photographing, filming or recording students at school events (e.g. concerts, sports events etc) do so in a respectful and safe manner and that any photos, video or recordings (“images”) of students are not publicly posted (e.g. to a social media account) without the permission of the relevant parent/carer.
If you do not understand any aspect of this notice, or you would like to talk about any concerns you have, please contact the community language school.
I consent to my child being photographed or audio/visually recorded participating in class or school activities for the use and purposes of sharing
- with other families in the school that will only be sent to school families in my child’s class.
- in the school newsletter.
- on the school website, in CLS marketing or CLS social media sites.
You may withdraw your consent at any time however please note that it may not be possible for the school to amend past publications or to withdraw images that are already in the public domain.